The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
Our HR team is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in our incredible journey of growth. We are a professional, friendly and welcoming team, with a lot of impact and room to make a difference. We love to join forces to get things done, while taking out the best of each one of us.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family. Our Computer vision team develops state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms to address the various perception tasks required for our autonomous drones, such as object detection and scene perception.
We are looking for an innovative and passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR team and support Percepto's fast growth and People vision.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced company and an amazing team, to make an impact, to grow and learn, and to enjoy every minute.
What will you Do?
- Take ownership of hiring processes and mange them from end- to- end. From profile definition through sourcing, screening CVs, conducting phone interviews and leading the decision making with the hiring managers.
- Improve recruitment channels by using innovative souring techniques and harnessing the internal resources and teammates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers in order to build and facilitate the best hiring processes.
- Build strong relationships with candidates and ensure an excellent experience throughout the recruitment process, that reflects our culture and respect for people.
- Take part in our employer branding efforts and our social media presence.
- 1-2 years of experience as a recruiter (placement experience is relevant)
- Experience in technological recruiting
- BA in a relevant discipline
- Proven sourcing experience with recruiting databases and Social Media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub and more)
- Fluent in English speaking, reading, and writing (able to conduct phone interviews in English)
- Proactive, independent, goal driven and self-motivated
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Versatile and flexible, with ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Self-resilient with a positive can-do attitude
- Multi-task with great details orientation