The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Technical Support Engineer (US)
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts, and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast-growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S., and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join our Americas Support Team. This position offers a substantial opportunity to exercise your in-depth knowledge of hardware and software platforms. You will be working with a variety of customers and will play a critical role in the day-to-day support of these customers.
This position is a hybrid position with the opportunity to work 2-3 days a week from home. Percepto's office is located in West Palm Beach, FL area.
Technical Support Engineer responsibilities:
- Assume ownership of technical issues reported by our customers and triage them as needed
- Process customer inquiries containing technical issues and/or feedback, and provide solutions and resolutions
- Adhere to procedures for proper escalation of issues to the appropriate internal teams and key stakeholders
- Manage and maintain updated records of failures, maintenance activities, and bugs
- Support on-site activities for both technicians, customers, and sub-contractors
- Contribute to the company's support knowledgebase and manage and maintain relevant support guides/articles
- Maintain the company's SLAs as established for supporting our customers
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Product Support Engineer, or similar role (2-5 years)
- Hands on experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Hands on experience with network-related architecture and cloud-based systems
- Experience with and understanding of firewalls and port configuration
- Solid understanding of how hardware and software platforms interact with one another
- Effective troubleshooter and problem-solver
- Exceptional English communication skills – both written and oral
- Ability to prioritize varying workloads and communicate technical issues to stakeholders
- Strong familiarity with CRMs and ticketing/support systems (Zendesk, Salesforce, Intercom, Freshdesk)
Nice To Have
- Experience with UAV/UAS systems
- Spanish fluency – both written and verbal
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation assistance/bonus
- Benefits: medical/dental/vision with company premium allowance, Health Reimbursement & Savings Accounts, 401(K) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Healthy work-life balance
- Great career opportunities
- Working with cutting-edge autonomous systems
- Full training provided
- Great team and supportive environment
Why join Percepto We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.