The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Training Team Leader
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a talented Training TL to join our grwoing team.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Develop advanced training solutions and materials.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods
- Creating a variety of training materials: video tutorials, presentations, interactive ppts, tests, manuals etc.
- Creating new training programs
- Managing and using an LMS system
- Implementing new technologies and methodologies
- End-to-end management of various projects simultaneously
- Managing and syncing workplans and schedules to the company’s goals
- Instructing and training worldwide customers from all over the world
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least one year experience in training and development teams in companies
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Experience in creating and planning training programs and various training
- Experience in frontal instructing
- The ability to work independently and follow workplans
- Experience with using LMS systems