The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a competent Warehouse Operator to monitor and report on the company’s inventory. Your job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Signing for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the correct merchandise has been received
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies
- Maintaining an accurate record of all merchandise received and distributed
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly
- Weighing merchandise and selecting appropriate envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise
- Promptly processing distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as well as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position- 1-2 years
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. Netsuite / priority/ Oracle/ SAP )- Must
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration. logistics or relevant field- Must
- English high level- Must
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports