The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
Solutions Engineer- US
About The Position
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team.
We are looking for a Solution Engineer to join our growing team. The Solution Engineer is a key technical focal point for customers and internal departments at Percepto. The Solution Engineer (SE) is responsible for leading new system implementations, defining client specific solutions and managing all aspects of the implementation including scoping, project tasks and deliverables, resource management, risks and constraint mitigation while ensuring project delivery within scope, budget and schedule. The SE will deploy all Percepto products such as drones and other robots.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with. we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Lead and define system implementation (planning, definition of use cases, client specific flights and missions creation, system installation, deliverables, training, transition to Support & Operations).
- Accountable for multiple project initiation steps, key results, tasks, timeline, and risk mitigation while monitoring progress, resources, constraints, areas for improvement, and costs
- Working closely with Account Management, R&D, Regulations, and Product to ensure successful implementation, value creation, customer satisfaction and account development.
- Accountable for successful POCs- short timelines, quick problem-solving, and customer satisfaction.
- Acquire, onboard, and manage partners when needed.
- Support pre-sale engineering activities and technological solutions for strategic sales opportunities
- Contribute to the company’s product development and improvement processes
- Lead hardware solution prototyping and testing to support customer needs
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 3 years of experience in project management, in a technology field or engineering field managing large-scale projects
- PMP certification, if not the SE is expected to obtain it
- At least 3 years of experience in client-facing positions
- Ability to communicate and coordinate across multinational R&D, QA, Product, Regulation, Operations, Sales, and Commercial teams in order to provide a successful project delivery
- Capable of leading technical demonstrations and hardware testing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Problem solving skills and critical thinking
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time to North and South America
- Ability to work on non-routine hours
- Self-learner in a highly dynamic and ambitious work environment
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation
- Pilot license Part 107
- Experience with drone applications development
- Hardware-related technical skills- assembly, repair, etc.
- Spanish speaker