The Percepto team is constantly pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible with hardware, software and AI.
About The Position
Percepto specializes in autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, utilizing robotics, including its own drone-in-a-box product line. In our team, you will find software and hardware engineers, industry experts, and professionals passionate about pushing the boundaries of what is possible with software, AI, and hardware.
Percepto is the most deployed drone in a-box platform in the world and our product provides value to the biggest companies in the O&G, T&D, and heavy industrial companies.
As a Product Analyst, you will work within Percepto's Product Operation department, which supports all departments by extracting, analyzing, and presenting data (from cloud systems, sensors, and various databases) that supports ongoing product improvements.
- Interact with a wide variety of teams, working closely with product managers, R&D department, support and commercial to deliver data, analysis, and insight for quick and accurate decision-making.
- Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an ongoing and an ad-hoc basis.
- Create dashboards that are insightful, and straightforward & uncover root causes
- Support teams by creating automated reports
- Conduct customer analysis – behavior, trends, usage, and more.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product/Data Analyst
- Proficiency in Python - MUST
- SQL - MUST
- Knowledge of FullStory and Amplitude
- Knowledge and in-depth understanding of DB
- Experience working with BI tools
- Fast learning capabilities and proven ability to multitask - working on several projects at a time
- Feels excited about problem-solving, executing initiatives, and not leaving loose ends
- Good eye for design and aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills and ability to get needed information to solve problems
- Experience with HW Analytics - Advantage
- Fluent English - MUST