Percepto, the global market leader for autonomous industrial drone solutions, today launched the next generation of its AI-powered autonomous industrial Drone-in-a-Box (DIB). Available now, the solution includes a highly portable, smaller, lighter-weight and extreme weather resistant base station. Adding field-proven 5G compatibility, the new DIB also features seamless integration of 2D mapping and 3D modeling, highly customized reporting, comprehensive compliance and enhanced safety functions.
The awarding-winning DIB solution provides constant aerial visual insights. It enables organizations operating around the world in the mining, energy and industrial, oil and gas, ports and terminals sectors, to optimize their security and business operations, whilst reducing risks and operational costs. Launched at IFSEC International in London, the new next-generation Percepto solution provides many significant upgrades and new features.
Smaller, lighter weight and highly portable base
- At only 166(W) x 162(D) x 168(H) and 162kg, the smaller and lighter weight (162 kg) Percepto Base makes it even easier to transport, deploy and manoeuvre units into position, in order to schedule and manage a wide range of surveillance, mapping, inspection and maintenance missions.
- The entire DIB solution is protected by high levels of extreme weather resistance, with the new Percepto Base achieving an ingress protection rating of IP65, which promises complete protection against contact with moving parts inside the enclosure and against the ingress of dust.
Seamless integration of 2D mapping and 3D modeling
- New features enable constant site scanning and pile inspection for better inventory management. Fully integrated data dashboard created automatically upon mission completion as well as customized reporting for pile inspection and change detection.
- In addition, the new Percepto DIB solution is powered by the PerceptoCore Software suite which now includes new highly customizable reports to translate aerial data from Sparrow drones to actionable insights. Each stakeholder operating on-site received aerial insights relevant to his/her field of interest.
- With 5G networks being switched on around the world, Percepto is leading the autonomous drone market by adding 5G compatibility to its latest version. In April 2019, the company revealed that it had successfully proven the ability to fly autonomous drones over SK Telecom’s (the largest mobile operator in Korea) 5G trial network.
Comprehensive compliance and enhanced safety
- The Percepto Solution has always adhered to the most stringent global regulatory compliance requirements. In order to provide even greater levels of safety and to protect the Sparrow drone in the highly unlikely event of malfunction, units can now be equipped with an integrated parachute. Another additional safety enhancement feature is the ability to lock accurate drones’ position in case of loss of GPS.
CEO of Percepto, Dor Abuahsira, states: “Percepto has a reputation for being first to market with innovations that become adopted as the gold-standard for autonomous drone functionality and operation. With the launch of our next-generation DIB solution we have raised the bar once again, when it comes to safety, and customized value for variety of our customers.”
The next-generation Percepto DIB solution is available now. For more information please visit: www.percepto.co
Founded in 2014, Percepto is the market leader of on-site autonomous drone solutions for critical infrastructures and industrial sites. Operating with no need for human intervention, Percepto’s autonomous Sparrow drones perform multi missions, around the clock. The solution is ideally suited to any large-scale enterprises looking to improve security, increase productivity and reduce safety risks and operational costs. Organizations using the Percepto solution are better aware of events taking place, allowing them to be proactive and more efficient in addressing risks and operational needs. The Percepto Solution is currently in use around the world including Enel in Europe, as well as a number of Fortune 500 organizations. The company is the recipient of the Frost & Sullivan Global Enabling Technology Leadership Award.
Chief PR Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)7933 673 240